Okay, I THINK I finally have all this digitizi…

Okay, I THINK I finally have all this digitizing and embroidery figured out.  This photoset doesn’t look like a lot but it took a whole afternoon!  There are captions on the individual photos.

I fixed my scaling problem, made various petal sizes from 3/4″ to 2.5″, made leaves, measured the length and width of the bias tape I’ll need to cover the frames, mathed it all out (using paper/pencil and Excel), and made cutting diagrams for all three of the fabrics I’m going to be using for this part of the project so I don’t have to worry if I’ll have enough.   For now I’m looking forward to doing something other than geometry.

I did not realize when I started this how much machine embroidery it was going to take – according to my calculations it’ll be 53 hoops.  jfc.